Year at a glance
September 15th - First Club night
Sept 22 - Awana
Sept 29 - Spot your leader night
October 6 - Awana
October 13 - Awana
October 20 - Awana
October 27 - Wild Kingdom night/Sparks Store - Operation Christmas Child
November 3 - Awana
November 10 - Weird hair and crazy sock night
November 17 - Awana
November 24 - Thank you night
DECEMBERDecember 1 - No Awana
December 8 - Stuff the box night
December 15 - Awana
December 22 - No Awana
December 29 - No Awana
January 5 - Awana - Halfway night
January 12 - Pie the leaders
January 19 - Awana
January 26 - Awana
February 2 - No Awana
February 9 - Wrap your Leader
February 16 - Awana
February 23 - Awana
March 2 - Minit to Winit Night
March 9 -Awana
March 16 - Verse-a-thon
March 23 - Awana Carnival night
March 30 - Stuff the box night
April 6 - Awana
April 13 - Awana
April 20 - No Awana (Easter)
April 27 - Awana
May 4 - Awards Ceremony
During the club year, we will have several theme nights for the clubbers. Clubbers that participate will receive five (5) AWANA shares. Here is a short description of what to expect.
- Spot Your Leader Night – Put a dot sticker on your leader for every section said.
- Wild Kingdom Night - Bring a special stuffed animal
- Wrap the Leader Night – For every 10 sections said by clubbers in your club, you will get a roll of toilet paper. At the end of the night, you can wrap up some leaders!
- Thank You Night - Write a note of thanks or encouragement to one of your leaders or listeners
- Stuff the Box Night - As clubbers say a verse, they get a slip of paper with their name which is put in "The Box". At the end of the night, slips of paper are drawn at random for prizes.
- Half-way Night - This is the halfway point in our Awana year. Clubbers who are halfway through their books by the end of the night will get to pie a leader the next meeting
- Pie a Leader Night - Clubbers who got through half of their book last week, get to throw a pie in the face of a select (brave) group of leaders
- Weird Hair and Crazy Sock Night - Make your hair look weird and wear your craziest socks (on your feet or wherever.)
- Minit to Winit Night - Fun Minit to Winit games at gametime.
- Ask the Pastor Night - Come with all those tough questions you've always wanted to ask, our pastor will try to answer them.
- Awana Carnival Night – Instead of having the carnival on a Saturday afternoon, the Awana carnival will be on Sunday night from 4:30-7:00 P.M